Dogsledding is fun but like all activities involving speed, it can be dangerous if done inconsiderately. Please read and observe the instructions below to ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone.
- Age limit on this tour is minimum 16 years
- Participants must be in good physical condition
- Cancellations free up to 48 hours before departure
- Meeting time is 15 minutes before departure
- Please be on time for departure, missed departures are not refundable
- Make sure your travel insurance covers missed/canceled/delayed flights or boats, sickness and other unforeseen circumstances that may lead to missing the tour
By booking this activity you declare that you understand that failure to follow the safety requirements may result in the cancellation of your activity with no refund. If you are unsure if this tour is right for you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at +47 77 69 60 02 or ask us on our instant message service on www.villmarkssenter.no.
All decisions regarding safety and guest behavior by Tromso Villmarkssenter are final.
- Safety Instructions
- Physical Condition
- Being able to keep the balance on the sled.
- No inhibiting injuries in knees/back/arms.
- No heart condition or other pre-existing condition that can have increased risk due to physical activity, including obesity
- Not intoxicated.
- Being able to push the sled uphill.
You should NOT participate on this tour if you are, for example:
- Recovering from surgery
- Never participate in any physical exercise
- Have back or joint pains
- Have a history of Narcolepsy or blackouts
- Children and Age limit
- Weather/Snow conditions
Due to the unpredictability of these factors, it is not always possible for Tromsø Villmarkssenter to make these decisions ahead of time. We will inform the participants as soon as possible if the activity cannot be completed as intended.
If we cancel the activity due to weather or snow conditions we will offer a choice of an alternative activity or a full refund.
Supplier Contact Information
You will have your own sled to drive along with another guest or a friend, and you will switch in the middle of the track.
Included: Guiding, transport from Tromsø (25 minutes each way), dog sledding, lunch, outdoor clothes.